IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU GET ORGANISED AND TAKE CONTROL OF THE FINANCIAL SIDE OF YOUR BUSINESS. BUT MORE THAN ANYTHING IT’S HERE TO HELP YOU FILE THAT TAX RETURN WELL BEFORE THE DEADLINE.
I’ve seen it time and time again, the last minute panic, the stress, the worry, the anxiety and I want to put an end to that, once and for all.
Because as soon as you have that confidence, that clarity and that plan, it’s one less thing to worry about, leaving you plenty of time to focus your energy on what your business needs to grow.
TRANSFORM THE WAY YOU APPROACH YOUR TAX RETURN.
After completing my signature 8 step plan, you’ll...
• Understand the importance of planning for income tax and national insurance liabilities as well as how to put it into practice
• Be able to put together a system for ongoing record keeping for business purposes that suits what you need
• Feel confident to complete the self-employment pages of your income tax return
What we'll cover
RECORD KEEPING - SPREADSHEET & INVOICE SCANNING APPS.
• The importance of solid business records
• How long should they be kept for?
• What records should be kept?
• Use one dedicated bank account - ideally only got business transactions going through it
ACCOUNTING PERIODS AND SAVING FOR TAX
• Include basis periods
• Why choose 5th April year end?
• Cash or invoice basis?
• Saving for your tax liabilities - pots
INCOME - WHERE TO FIND THIS INFORMATION
• Bank statements
• Any other business income
BUSINESS EXPENSES - REGULAR COURSE OF BUSINESS
• Include disallowable expenses
• Reclaiming personal expenses - bank statements, credit card statements, cash
BUSINESS EXPENSES - DUAL PURPOSE COSTS
• Mileage/use of vehicles
• Mobile phone
• Use of home as office
• Goods for own use
CAPITAL ALLOWANCES/PURCHASE OF CAPITAL ITEMS
• Annual investment allowance/super deductions
• Benefits of buying low emission vehicles
• Losses brought forward
• National Insurance
• CIS deductions
• Optional balance sheet
FILLING IN THE SELF EMPLOYMENT PAGES AND PAYMENTS
• What goes where
• Calculate your tax due
• Payments on account
IF YOU’RE IN BUSINESS,
AND YOU KNOW HOW TO
but deep down you’re not quite sure on the exact figures, or the forecasts, or what’s actually yours...then Tax Transformations will be right up your street.
This is one of the fastest ways to get organised, and take control of your finances, not to mention ticking that tax return off the bottom of the to-do list so you can focus on growing your business with freedom.